RegulAItion named Runner Up in Swift Hackathon 2022 at global Sibos conference
RegulAItion has been named Runner Up in the SWIFT Hackathon 2022 at the renowned annual global financial conference, Sibos.
The Sibos conference, organised by payments giant Swift, is billed as the worlds global, premier financial services event. The 2022 hybrid conference, featuring over 500 speakers, was attended by upwards of 10,000 participants, with a central theme of 'Progressive Finance for a changing world'.
This year's hackathon had record-setting participation levels, with 150+ participants focused on the future of digital assets; specifically the challenges of (1) Interoperability, and (2) Ownership/Traceability.
The 2022 Winners
Challenge One: Interoperability - How might we achieve interoperability between multiple digital asset platforms to have scalable, secure, irrevocable exchange of assets against payment?
- Win: BNY Mellon
- Runner-up: FortisNet
Challenge Two: Ownership / Traceability - How might we achieve traceability of ownership of digital assets across multiple ledgers on multiple technologies?
- Win: Exactpro
- Runner-up: RegulAItion
Regulation's AIR Platform enables privacy-preserved data collaboration, with governance. AIR is also a network that creates digital assets so organisations can collaboratively work with data with cross-organisation transparency and cross-chain decentralised governance.
A recording of RegulAItion's CEO, Sally Sfeir-Tait, presenting at Sibos can be accessed here (Requires on-demand conference access)
RegulAItion previously won the Singapore Fintech Fest / Monetary Authority of Singapore Hackcelerator in 2020:
- Announcement: https://regulaition.com/2020/12/10/regulaition-wins-2020-global-fintech-accelerator
- Presentation: https://regulaition.com/2021/01/22/fintech-winning-presentation
- RegulAItion announcement (Linkedin): https://www.linkedin.com/feed/...
- Swift Linkedin announcement (Linkedin): - https://www.linkedin.com/posts...
- Sibos conference website: https://www.sibos.com/
- Swift Hackathon detail: https://www.swift.com/news-eve...